Monitor These Cryptos
The crypto markets have been quite volatile in the past seven days. Most tokens followed the trend of Bitcoin, which has been in a bearish state and saw a dip below $17,000. Despite this, some tokens have made some impressive moves.
This week we review Toncoin (TON), OKC (OKT), UNUS SED LEO (LEO), XDC Network (XDC) and DigiByte (DGB). There are various factors to consider when selecting digital assets.
- Toncoin (TON) had a 40% surge in its value after SIM-free registration was announced. The token is now trading at $2.69.
- The OKC (OKT) token saw a 21% price rise after it was listed on the OKCoin Japan exchange. In addition, the DAO Infrastructure Company Hedgey was launched on the OKC Network.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) witnessed a 10% increase in market capitalization after Bitfinex enabled deposits and withdrawals for the Chinese Yuan on the TRON network.
- The XDC Network saw a 20% increase in market capitalization due to the integration of the first stablecoin. This stablecoin is euro-backed.
- The DigiByte token (DGB) surged 10% in the wake of a partnership agreement with LCX exchange.
1. Toncoin (TON)
Toncoin is the well-known token of The Open Network. This project was inherited from Telegram, although they are no longer responsible for its development. The community is a major part of the project.
After the announcement of SIM-free registration, the token price saw a jump of 40%. Additionally, the number of wallet holders rose significantly. The Gate.io exchange introduced the TON/USDT trading pair.
The current token price is $2.69 (see chart).