Thank Thank We are grateful to everyone who applied, and we are pleased to announce the most recent grants. Ethereum Foundation! We Funded 22 beneficiaries totaling $2.84 Million
Apply Here’s The next round is here! 🦄
The Ethereum This This project supports smart contracts and dapps that are useful The Ethereum Blockchain, and Ethereum Foundation’s The Developers should be empowered with the best R&D, education and expertise. Despite Although Although the ecosystem’s initial promise is impressive, there are many steps that need to be taken. We Will continue to work with the community to make concrete progress.
These Grants It will be a great help to the teams involved in research and development, which will make the ecosystem even better. Ethereum More It It is usable, scalable and secure. These Projects They do not sell tokens or ICOs and they are solely focused on making useful products.
Scalability You You can create state channels, plasma, and sharding using existing equipment, or your own. It This This can be done by creating new clients or geth/parity optimizing. Useability The The goal is to improve the developer experience (eg static analyzers, mobile SDKs, or linters) or user experience. Safety It can range from auditing existing contracts to providing tools that avoid error-prone programming patterns to contributing to alternative second-layer languages that focus on security. We The Interacting with the aforementioned is also a trend. product design Community To solve UX/product design issues, including key management. Ethereum Payments UX and Onboarding
FinalWe We would like to remind everyone how we Ethereum project started: passionate open source developers In In his spare time, he helps to make the project a success. In In In that spirit, we began a “hackternship” Grant For community members who suggest an innovative idea Ethereum Side project.
What We provide beneficiaries
- Non-dilutive financing
- Technical Advice
- Connection More Users
- Platform Share your work
We Hope To provide Ethereum More Tips and tricks to help teams focus on creating useful products
AdditionalThese When milestones have been achieved, grants can be extended with additional funding and collaboration. We This Feedback loops can be tuned to increase ecosystem impact.
List Number List of recipients May 2018
Perun – $250K. State Channels R&D.
PISA (for Patrick McCorry et al.) – $250K. State Channels R&D.
Implementation Sprite (for Enuma) – $200K. Implementation There There are many payment options.
General Plasma Computing (for Parsec Laboratories) – $50K. Plasma implementation.
Plasma (for Kyokan) – $50K. Plasma implementation.
Plasma (for Fourth state) – $32K. Plasma implementation.
WalletConnect (for balance.io) – $150K. Interoperability Mobile Web dapps and wallets
iOS Development Kit (for ackee) – $50K. iOS + Ethereum Startup Project (MVVM support).
EtherKit (for vault.io) – $50K. iOS Development Framework (Swift).
vip node – $35K. Slight customer incentive.
BrowseEth – $25K. Typescript Library For Browsers
ENS Foundation – $1 million. To Date Ethereum Foundation ENS was originally supported initially by ENS’s own internal recruitment team. But ENS is now ready for independence. We We We are looking forward to continuing our work with this great team/project.
Pop Money clip – $100K. Open Source Browser wallet
Trusted Keep your wallet safe – $30K. Open Source Mobile wallet
Zeppelin – $430K. Solidity CoCompiler audit with -sponsored Augur)
cedille – $50K. R&D required for formal verification of smart contracts.
SecureEth – $30K. Smart contract development standards.
Gitcoin – $25K. Bug Boon platform.
Flint Programming Language – $10K. SecuritySmart A contract language that is focused and smart.
richard littauer – $10K. Developer onboarding documentation.
chris spannos – $10K. Developer onboarding documentation.
Chinese academy of sciences (Yi Sun et al.) – $5K. Fragmentation R&D.
* DevEx Grant: Enhances Developer experience”useful” for developers).
** #buildl Grant: End-user builds (“useful” Users
Wish List For Future Grants
In Future These areas will receive more grants rounds.
- More Implementation Payment channels and state institutions💚💙
- More Plasma Implementations💚💙
- More Implementation Fragmentation💚
- Improving The Efficiency of clients like geth or parity💚💙
- It Is a tokenless “Lightning Network” For Ethereum 💙
- Tokenless Casper Stake Pool Contracts 🔥
- WeR&D at the bAssembly🔥
- Improve Transactions Private keys management Ethereum 💚💙
- Alternative portfolio/client designs 💙
- Standards Mobility Mobility and portability between wallets💙🔥
- Tools This Developer experience will be enhanced💚💙
- Improved Documentation Videos for developers/users💚💙
- End User Products that don’t require tokens🔥
- Viper Development 🔥
- More security-focused high-level languages 🔥
- Security audits for Solidity Vyper 💙
- Smart contract audits 💚
- SpecificallyAudits ERC20 and ERC223, vaults, vaults multisig wallets, vaults🔥
- Tools This Secure code will be prevented💚💙
- Already Are Are you searching for a job? No problem! Suggest Let Let us know the problem you are trying solve, and we will pay $10,000 for a 10-week internship at an outside company. Ethereum. 💚💙(Successful Developer Conferences will showcase projects. We These Side projects can also be funded and hired. If If The list below will help you find a place to begin.
💚– Funded The March 2018 cohort
💙– Funded The May 2018 cohort
🔥– New To The wishlist
This We Provide an ongoing grant program We Invite others to share their ideas with the community.app link).
Ethereum We We’re here to help you create a community. Thanks Building!
Ethereum Foundation Team
(Mostly paraphrased First Comment)