Revolutionary Crypto Evolution: From Dogecoin to Bitcoin Spark


Cryptocurrencies first began to appear on the financial technology scene in 2009 with the invention of Bitcoin. However, it wasn’t until 2013 that its vision of peer-to-peer transactions was realised, when the first digital asset, Bitcoin, gained traction and attracted many people to join the ledger network.

Since then, digital currencies have evolved to include Ethereum, Dogecoin and Bitcoin Spark. Crypto enthusiasts and investors often join projects from their outset in order to benefit from potential capital gains when the project develops. Now, Bitcoin Spark is one such platform that is gaining attention.

What is Dogecoin and is it mined?
Dogecoin is a project that has made a huge impact on the crypto world. The platform is named after the Japanese dog breed Shiba Inu and its native token is called DOGE, which serves as the currency of the community. Dogecoin’s success is largely attributed to prominent figures hyping the cryptocurrency on social media, such as Elon Musk. To mine Dogecoin, users must join the network with rigs to validate transactions and receive rewards.

Bitcoin Spark – A new evolution of digital currencies
The crypto landscape has experienced great change since the commencement of Bitcoin. Dogecoin is a decentralised platform that amazed the crypto-community and helped to grow the overall market cap. Now, institutions and retail investors are beginning to take notice of the new digital startup, Bitcoin Spark.

The platform boasts a range of features that take distributed ledger technology to the next level. Security and transparency are essential for maintaining the growth of a virtual platform, and Bitcoin Spark’s smart contract has been audited by Vital Block and Cognitos.

Bitcoin Spark has a marketing strategy that is expected to create an exponential surge and adaptation in the crypto-industry. This is called interruptive disruption and it involves disrupting traditional marketing methods to attract institutional and retail investors. The platform will use storytelling, internet marketing and strategic positioning to drive traffic and onboard new users.

Bitcoin Spark also has a unique revenue generation system. It has two main sources of income: primary and secondary. The primary income is generated by providing processing power to members of the community. They use BTCS tokens to access this power which is used to render films, solve complex equations and run resource-demanding simulations. The team takes 3% of the income for maintenance, with the remaining 97% allocated to network members and participants.

The secondary income is generated through advertising, where a small section of Bitcoin Spark’s website and app are used to promote other brands. Community members have a say in the project as there is a governance model for the ads. If an advert fails to meet the standards of the network, it can be flagged and reviewed by the team. BTCS tokens are currently available at a discounted price of $2 during the third ICO phase.

For more information about Bitcoin Spark, visit their website at or buy BTCS at

Related articles

Recent articles