“SHIB unveils Shibarium plans, Kangamoon steals spotlight”


Shiba Inu (SHIB) has unveiled its plans for the Shibarium ecosystem, which include updates to ShibaSwap and the introduction of a new token called TREAT. At the same time, Kangamoon is making waves with its unique blend of meme culture and Play-to-Earn using the $KANG token.

The ongoing presale for Kangamoon has already raised over $5.7 million, with 67.9% of tokens sold. Meanwhile, Shiba Inu’s roadmap for the Shibarium ecosystem promises ambitious developments in DeFi, gaming, community engagement, and technical infrastructure.

Shiba Inu’s roadmap includes upgrades to the ShibaSwap decentralized exchange (DEX), with versions 1.75 and 2.0 set to launch soon. They are also introducing the Shiba Hub app, a multi-functional platform that integrates Shibarium and provides valuable resources, insights, and community forums.

The introduction of TREAT, a new token with multiple use cases within the ecosystem, will further enrich the Shiba Inu ecosystem. It will serve as a reward token for staking SHIB in liquidity pools, as well as a governance and gas fee token for Shibarium’s Layer-3 blockchain solution. Additionally, the P2E version of Shiba Eternity will offer exciting opportunities for gamers to earn rewards while playing.

While Shiba Inu makes strides in the crypto world, Kangamoon is emerging as a strong contender, combining meme culture with SocialFi and Play-to-Earn elements. The project offers a gaming experience where players can earn $KANG tokens and exclusive rewards by completing quests, assembling champions, and engaging in battles.

Currently, Kangamoon is in the presale phase, with a 10% bonus available on all purchases. The presale has raised over $5.7 million, with 67.9% of tokens sold. The remaining 32.1% presents an opportunity for investors to get involved in Kangamoon’s promising venture.

Interested participants can purchase $KANG tokens at the current price of $0.0196. Kangamoon’s roadmap outlines plans for token launches, community building, marketing efforts, and the integration of Play-to-Earn features, setting the stage for its growth in the cryptocurrency market.

As Shiba Inu and Kangamoon pave the way for innovative developments, the cryptocurrency landscape is set for exciting advancements in the months to come.

Related articles

Recent articles